Join World Trade Center Harrisburg as they celebrate 25 years of growing trade in southcentral Pennsylvania! This has been such an exciting year for the organization and they have so much to celebrate, including moving into the new World Trade Center Harrisburg building.
THURSDAY, DECEMBER 1
25TH ANNIVERSARY GALA
4:30-5:30PM: OPEN HOUSE
THE NEW WORLD TRADE CENTER HARRISBURG BUILDING
Keynote Presentation: Terri Morrison, intercultural communications speaker and co-author of 9 books. Terri will be available to sign copies of her books after her presentation.
Cost: $80 WTC Members/$95 Non-Members/$750 Table for 8
CLICK HERE TO REGISTER
World Trade Center Harrisburg
MONDAY, NOVEMBER 14
EXPORT FINANCE PROGRAMS
DOUBLETREE BY HILTON HOTEL
You Will Learn How To:
- Increase your bottom line by selling into new markets and to larger buyers with confidence
- Offer competitive financing rates to your customers to help close the sale
- Utilize low-cost export credit insurance to protect against buyer non-payment, insure foreign receivables, minimize risk, and offer extended credit terms to your buyers
- Obtain working capital loans with U.S. government backing to provide capital for inventory, hiring, and performance bonds to support export sales orders and free up needed capital
Who Should Attend?: CEOs, CFOs, international marketing managers
Why Should I Attend?:
- To connect with the attending speakers, finance lenders, and other financial experts.
- To get the answers to your specific export finance questions!
Cost: $45 WTC Members/$60 Non-Members
includes light breakfast, full luncheon, and refreshments
CLICK HERE TO REGISTER
Export Finance Workshop will be held on Thursday morning November 17, 2016 at:
MIDJERSEY CHAMBER OF COMMERCE
423 Riverview Plaza
Trenton NJ 08611
Join Export University on the morning of October 25th for Export 101: Preparing for Business Overseas to learn about international logistics, trade regulations, and international financing from expert practitioners in our trade community:
· Scott Hoffman, Benchmark Exports (see bio)
· Michael Ford, BDP International (see bio)
· Joe Flaim, Fulton Bank (see bio)
The 100-level course is for new-to-export firms seeking to learn the fundamentals of developing export relationships and managing export transactions. The course is also appropriate for experienced exporters looking for a refresher or for new employees in exporting firms who need export training.
Each participant will receive a paperback copy of “A Basic Guide to Exporting” (retails at $22), a comprehensive guide to the basics all exporters should know.
Click here to register: export-university-2016-17 (more…)